It an amazing to get nominated for Digital Analytics Association Award “Digital Analytics Raising Star” Category – It feels really great to see my name with the industry experts and other great analyst.
After working for 10 long years in the Digital Marketing and Analytics world I was able to see myself in the “Raising Star” category – long way to go even to be consistent and to get recognized in this category, and to see under next levels such as “Practitioner” and “Most Influential” take lot of hard work and dedication. But its definitely
a continues effort to give back to the community what I learnt and I will keep working hard and share the knowledge to my team members and the analytics community.
Thank you for nominating and seeing me as “Digital Analytics Rising Star” its really an Honor and that’s the greatest appreciation for me.
Tough there is long way to grow and lot to contribute to community, Just in case if you opt for me to vote to let you know about few things,
- Certified in Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Certified Google Analytics
- Continuously shares information I learn and experiment through social media channels like twitter and my personal blog.
- Help my team members and digital analytics community with their technical questions and challenges.
- Directly or indirectly putting efforts to mentor people to grow in analytics industry.
- Helped customers in wide industry verticals and leading Banking, Healthcare, Travel and Retail to drive analytics measurement, governance and process.